Each year at Knit Michigan we hold a silent and a live auction.
Do you have something you can contribute?
Here are some idea starters:
- A yarn basket (that yarn in your stash that could use a new home)
- Knitting, weaving, crochet or other fiber craft instruction.
- Behind the scene tour of ____ and lunch.
- Like new fiber books (that duplicate book you bought or the natural dye/tatting/spinning or whatever book you own that you know you’ll never use)
- Gift certificates (local eatery, massage, etc.)
- Finished projects
- Roving for spinners – put it in a basket and add a beaded oriface hook hand-made by YOU
- Weaving basket for rigid heddle weavers – yarn and instructions for making a project
- Weaving yarn for a scarf – complete with a swatch of the finished scarf and weaving instructions
- Sheep themed items
- Tote bags
Contact Nancie, our auction coordinator, with questions via email: e4short AT gmail DOT com
Click here for donation form.